- FluidGrowers is an e-commerce and brick and mortar store that sells eco-friendly food solutions such as water garden fish tanks and mushroom farms.
- Most of there sales are through their brick and mortar stores.
- FluidGrowers contracted with our CRO services to grow their online sales.
- Customers were adding products to the cart, but not completing the sale. This data was found by examining their Google Analytics.
- The primary reason for abandonment was that the shipping charges were unclear on the checkout page. See the graphics below.
THE IDEA TO TEST Using Conversion Optimization Testing
- A dynamic message was added on the Cart page displaying the dollar amount remaining to qualify for free shipping. This provided clear information about the total shipping charges, and as a side effect it encouraged users to purchase more items!
- As a result of this optimization, the average sale to a customer increased by 39%!
Shopping Cart Before
Shopping Cart Optimization
Shopping Cart After
Shopping Cart Optimization After
Final Results: Average Order Value Increased from $110 to $139
Increase in visitors buying the product = 39%
SCHEDULE A STRATEGY SESSION TO SEE WHAT IS POSSIBLE
A 20 minute conversation will usually tell if we are a good fit for you business. Whether you need mobile optimization, A/B testing, or a complete optimization audit of your site, we are ready to meet your needs. Click the button below to schedule a consult. We promise no sleazy sales tactics.